May 17, 2009

Introduction

This is my first time blogging online. I am quite used to technology, but had quit using it for fun. Recently my friend Bri introduced me to Facebook and suffice it to say, I am addicted. I am also addicted to my Blackberry, i.e. Crackberry. I can't go anywhere without it except to church services. I even take it to choir practice and church meetings, but I draw the line at preaching. My phone was recently a source of contention between my district manager and myself. Needless to say, it is still on at work and that is not going to change. As you can tell, I ramble and ramble from one subject to the next. My name is Brooke and I am sort of scatterbrained. I often joke that if I were a kid in school today, I would have medicine forced down my throat for ADHD. lol. Either that or OCD (obsessive-compulsive). I am pretty particular about certain things such as my flower gardens, my lawn maintenance, and home decor. These are my three favorite hobbies next to reading. Which I guess is pretty good since my yard is two acres, with multiple flower beds, and I am a late in life (27 yrs old) Secondary English Education major in college. Speaking of which...thank you sweet Lord that I am out for the summer and will begin my last year this August.

No comments:

Post a Comment